Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Very nice game. Keep up the good work!

Moody Bubbles Moody Bubbles

Very original gameplay. It needs a little more variety, though.

Fruit Slasher 3D Fruit Slasher 3D

So... Fruit Ninja.

Dungeon Defender Dungeon Defender

The game doesn't seem to work anymore. I only get a blue screen.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Awesome game. The engine is much more smooth and responsive than Motherload. Please make a second part with more conent.

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

This game is ALMOST awesome. The concept is incredible, and the implementation is excellent, but the pathfinding is so bugged I couldn't play properly. I lost many games because my guys were walking in circles, dodging non-existent obstacles or choosing the worst path possible.

I understand that pathfinding is one of the most difficult challenges in game developing, so please, make the guys teleport between depots. This game would be one of the best in Newgrounds if you'd make that modification.

Thanks for reading, and please forgive my poor english.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

I just cleared the fourth castle in Extreme. Awesome game, man. Keep up the good work :D

Some suggestions:

- Many towers are useless until they level up. The problem is, they can't level up if they don't kill enemies. Because of that you can't build many towers behind your current defense line, because they'll never get enough XP to be useful. That kills many possible strategies. Because of that I think you should be able to buy a level with skulls, maybe for 1000 or 1500.

- The mud golem is too expensive and too hard to level up. When you have enough skulls to buy it, you already used all your spaces with cheaper towers.

- The dragon has no clear use. It begins as a very, VERY expensive skeleton, and then it's a very crappy demon with some damage. I think it should be a tower with a large AoE effect, twice as large as the skeleton's, or maybe more.

Sota Sota

Very interesting concept

The mechanics of this game are awesome and very original. The only problem is that I found it a little too easy.

Clint Dempsey Kicker Clint Dempsey Kicker

What.

This is not a game. This is a pathetic excuse from someone who was told to make a game. I really hope no one got paid for this.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Not extreme at all

I liked the concept, but this game needs more work. In particular, I really hated the sound. This needs some heavy metal music and loud sound effects.